Commercial Director – Te Atiawa Iwi Holdings Limited Partnership
The Board of Te Kotahitanga o Te Atiawa Trust is seeking expressions of interest (‘EOI‘) from within Te Atiawa iwi for one (1) Director for appointment to our newly formed commercial subsidiary, Te Atiawa Iwi Holdings Limited Partnership.
Te Atiawa Iwi Holdings Limited Partnership is responsible for representing all Te Atiawa commercial interests and will undertake all commercial and investment activities on behalf of Te Kotahitanga o Te Atiawa Trust.
It is expected that Directors will have the appropriate mix of the following skills, attributes or areas of expertise:
- Governance or senior executive experience in organisations of approximately $100m of total assets, or more
- Experience governing similar organisations (i.e. iwi/Maori, Co-operative, Crown).
- Strong general investment and commercial acumen and experience, in particular investment management and corporate finance experience
- Investment knowledge and experience in the property and natural resource based sectors which are expected to be the initial direct investment focus of Te Atiawa Limited Partnership (i.e. rural and crown property, seafood, renewable energy)
- Strong understanding of Te Atiawa tikanga, the commercial aspirations of Te Atiawa and the scope and history of the various Treaty settlements received
- High level of respect within Te Atiawa and wider iwi for their passion for commercial development
EOI Applications must include a statement that sets out the Director’s experience, skills and qualifications to be a Director of Te Atiawa Iwi Holdings Limited Partnership and be accompanied by a CV (4-page maximum). Please download the Candidate Statement Form here
All expressions must be received by midnight on Monday, 18 April 2016 and should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and marked ‘Expression of Interest – Commercial Director’. A confirmation of receipt will be returned.
EOIs can be withdrawn at any time.
For more information:
Please contact, Hemi Sundgren on 06 758 4685 or email@example.com