Tēnā koutou e te whānau
Take time to talk with your whānau and prepare yourselves for what these changes mean.
– Essential services such as supermarkets, doctors, gas stations, pharmacies and banks will not close – DON’T PANIC
– STAY HOME unless you NEED to access essential services listed above
– Schools and non-essential services will close at midnight on Wednesday
– Maintain your hygiene practices and physical distancing of 2 metres
– Be kind and look after one another
Keep an eye out on the https://covid19.govt.nz page for updates.
Following the Prime Minister’s recent announcements, Te Kotahitanga o Te Atiawa will join other New Zealand businesses to play our part to limit the spread of COVID-19. This means that in accordance with Government advice, we will be closing our offices as of Monday 23 March.
It will be business-as-usual but all staff will now be working from home. This will not impact the services we provide to you as our team have the right equipment to enable them to work remotely, access our systems and continue to take calls and have meetings (online).
You can still contact us by phone or by email.
Phone: 06 758 4685
Kia haumaru te noho e te iwi.